Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (218) 461-0950, and for other questions, call (218) 786-3900.
Dr. Christopher Heck, MD
New Patient(218) 264-4111
Dr. Christopher Heck, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Duluth, MN. Dr. Heck completed a residency at University of California San Francisco Medical Center. He currently practices at Essentia Health-Duluth Clinic 3rd Street Building and is affiliated with Essentia Health St. Mary's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Heck is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Essentia Health-Duluth Clinic 3rd Street Building
Essentia Health-Duluth Clinic 3rd Street Building400 E 3rd St Fl 4, Duluth, MN 55805 Call
- Stanford University, Fellowship Hospital
- University of California San Francisco Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Mayo Medical School, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Heck?
I had lung surgery with Dr. Heck and I am very pleased with the results and with the treatment. Nicole, the PA, was very helpful, and the nurses at Essentia Duluth were very responsive. Thank you!
- Essentia Health St. Mary's Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Heck has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christopher Heck, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Heck's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Heck accepts your insurance.
Dr. Heck frequently treats Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) Surgery, Thoracentesis, and Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary).
Dr. Heck's office is located at 400 E 3rd St Fl 4, Duluth, MN 55805. Find other locations and directions.