Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (212) 981-9800 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Christopher Starr, MD
New Patient(845) 280-6685
Dr. Christopher Starr, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Starr completed a residency at Harvard University Mass Eye and Ear Infirm. He currently practices at Weill Cornell Eye Associates, New York, NY and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Starr is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Weill Cornell Eye Associates, New York, NY
Upper East Side40 W 72Nd St, New York, NY 10023 Call
- Johns Hopkins U/Wilmer Eye Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Harvard University Mass Eye and Ear Infirm, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Columbia U/St Lukes Roosevelt Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University, Medical School — 1998
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Undergraduate School
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Locals (any local)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- National Elevator
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Starr?
Dr. Starr is a very kind, knowledgeable, and professional doctor. I’m extremely pleased with the end-result of my cataract surgery.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Starr has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christopher Starr, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Starr's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Starr accepts your insurance.
Dr. Starr frequently treats Chorioretinal Scars, Dry Eyes, and Tear Duct Disorders.
Dr. Starr's office is located at 40 W 72Nd St, New York, NY 10023. Find other locations and directions.