Call (316) 333-2072 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Christopher Dakhil, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Wichita, KS. Dr. Dakhil completed a residency at University of Kansas Medical Center. He currently practices at Cancer Center of Kansas and is affiliated with Wesley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dakhil is board certified in Hematology.
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- University of Kansas Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University of Kansas Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2009
- University of Kansas, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cancer Center of Kansas
Emporia818 N Emporia St Ste 403, Wichita, KS 67214 Existing Patients: (316) 333-2072
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dakhil?
I am SOO grateful for the compassionate care this amazing team has provided for my mother! We have spent the past 2 years getting treatment for my mother that has faced many challenges of cancer. Even though there is no cure for her, they have provided care to extend her time with her family!! If it wasn't for our whole team of doctors working together so diligently we wouldn't have this precious time together! I will ALWAYS be SOO grateful to you ALL!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dakhil has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christopher Dakhil, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dakhil's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dakhil accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dakhil frequently treats Neutropenia, Myelodysplastic Syndromes, and Anemia.
Dr. Dakhil's office is located at 818 N Emporia St Ste 403, Wichita, KS 67214. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dakhil speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- Wesley Medical Center
- Wesley Woodlawn Hospital and ER
- Ascension Via Christi St. Francis
- Kansas Heart Hospital
- Salina Regional Health Center
- Stillwater Medical-blackwell
- Sumner Community Hospital
- Sumner County Hospital District #1
- Western Plains Medical Complex