Dr. Christopher Mudd, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Mudd completed a residency at Saint Louis University / School of Medicine. He currently practices at CLEVELAND CLINIC FOUNDATION and is affiliated with Gateway Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mudd is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Cleveland Clinic Foundation9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195 (216) 444-2273
- Cleveland Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Saint Louis University / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Saint Louis University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Saint Louis University / School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 2002
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mudd?
Dr Mudd did an incredible job at giving me th info I needed for my first hip replacement at 44. I’m very active and with his care and expertise I have healed very quickly with minimal pain and no complications . He is thorough and informative . A great surgeon for anyone needing a hip replacement.
- Gateway Regional Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center