Dr. Christopher Frendo, DO is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Commack, NY. Dr. Frendo completed a residency at Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Long Island Spine Specialists, P.C. and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Long Island Spine Specialists, P.C.
Long Island Spine Specialists, P.C.763 Larkfield Rd, Commack, NY 11725 Existing Patients: (631) 462-2225
Long Island Spine Specialists887 Old Country Rd, Riverhead, NY 11901 Existing Patients: (631) 462-2225
Long Island Spine Specialists400 Montauk Hwy, West Islip, NY 11795 Existing Patients: (631) 462-2225
West Hempstead Office565 Hempstead Tpke, West Hempstead, NY 11552 Existing Patients: (631) 462-2225
- Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- John Hopkins Univ, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicin--Erie, Medical School — 1999
- State University Of New York, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HIP Health Plan of New York
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Frendo?
Dr. Frendo was amazing during my consultation. I was so nervous and he put my mind at ease from the very first moment. He explained everything in great detail, and addressed all my fears and concerns. I am so blessed to have found him. I also want to talk about the office staff and the sweetest woman who did my x-rays the day I went. Everyone was so kind and willing to help. Great office, great staff, great doctor!
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital Syosset
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
- Plainview Hospital
- Saint Catherine of Siena Medical Center
- St. Francis Hospital