Click here to compare with other Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists.
Dr. Christopher Clark, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Lawrence Township, NJ. Dr. Clark completed a residency at Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore. He currently practices at Performance Spine and Sports Medicine. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Clark is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Performance Spine and Sports Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore, Residency Hospital — 2014
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center-Medical Acupuncture, Other Education — 2014
- Vidant Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2011
- East Carolina University / Brody School of Medicine, Medical School — 2010
- Taylor University, Undergraduate School — 2006
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Performance Spine and Sports Medicine4056 Quakerbridge Rd Ste 111, Lawrence Township, NJ 08648 Existing Patients: (609) 588-8600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clark?
I went to Dr. Clark with severe back pain upon a referral from another doctor. Dr. Clark and his staff are amazing. There is no long wait time, everyone is so nice and fears melt away immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Clark has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Clark frequently treats Coccygeal Pain, Back Pain, and Low Back Pain.
Dr. Clark's office is located at 4056 Quakerbridge Rd Ste 111, Lawrence Township, NJ 08648. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.