Dr. Christopher Chitambar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chitambar's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Christopher Chitambar, MD is a hematology specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Chitambar completed a residency at Brackenridge Hospital. and is affiliated with Froedtert Hospital and Medical College of Wisconsin. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chitambar is board certified in Hematology.
- U Colo Hlth Scis Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Brackenridge Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Brackenridge Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Christian MC-Punjab U, Ludhiana, Medical School — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 9200 W Wisconsin Avenue Division Of, Milwaukee, WI 53226 Existing Patients: (414) 805-6800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chitambar?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chitambar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chitambar frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Neutropenia.
Dr. Chitambar's office is located at 9200 W Wisconsin Avenue Division Of, Milwaukee, WI 53226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chitambar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Froedtert Hospital and Medical College of Wisconsin
- Froedtert West Bend Hospital