Dr. Carlson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christopher Carlson, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Carlson completed a residency at Poudre Valley Hospital. He currently practices at New West Physicians and is affiliated with Lutheran Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carlson is board certified in Family Practice.
- University Of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Poudre Valley Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University of Arizona, Medical School — 2003
- Northern Arizona University, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
New West Physicians
North Denver Medical and Sports Medicine Clinic4301 Lowell Blvd, Denver, CO 80211 Existing Patients: (303) 455-3661
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carlson?
I have always found Dr. Carlson to be helpful, informative, friendly and available. He manages my care effectively. Highly recommended.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Christopher Carlson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Carlson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carlson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carlson frequently treats Animal Allergies, Allergic Rhinitis, and Herpes Simplex Infection.
Dr. Carlson's office is located at 4301 Lowell Blvd, Denver, CO 80211. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lutheran Medical Center
- St. Anthony Hospital