Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Canny accepts your insurance.
Dr. Christopher Canny, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Hamden, CT. Dr. Canny completed a residency at Yale-New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at Hamden Pediatrics and is affiliated with Yale New Haven Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Canny is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Yale-New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Yale Child Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Washington Center / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Canny?
Outstanding physician who is dedicated to his profession and the children he serves. One of the sharpest, kindest, and calmest physicians I have ever encountered. My 21 year olds still see him (and have since birth). They will be devastated when they age out of the practice. All doctors should emulate this one!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Canny's office is located at 9 Washington Ave, Hamden, CT 06518. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Canny speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Canny has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Yale New Haven Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Saint Raphael Campus
Hamden Pediatrics9 Washington Ave, Hamden, CT 06518 Existing Patients: (203) 323-7331