Dr. Christopher Campbell, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Campbell's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Christopher Campbell, DO is a integrative medicine specialist in Rocklin, CA. Dr. Campbell completed a residency at Eastmoreland Genl Hosp. He currently practices at Best Life Medical Center, Inc. Rocklin, CA Campbell Medical Center, Newport Beach, CA.
- American Academy for Anti-Aging Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Flight Surgery and Allergy medicine in the Air Force, Other Education — 1995
- Eastmoreland Genl Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1994
- East Moreland Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Ny Inst Of Tech Old Westbury, Medical School — 1991
- Alfred University, Undergraduate School — 1986
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Best Life Medical Center, Inc. Rocklin, CA Campbell Medical Center, Newport Beach, CA
Best Life Medical Center, Inc. Rocklin, CA Campbell Medical Center, Newport Beach, CA2241 Sunset Blvd Ste C, Rocklin, CA 95765 Existing Patients: (916) 435-2700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Campbell?
I have been going to Dr Campbell's office for years now and I can honestly say.I am very pleased with the care I have received.He is very knowledgeable, caring, and comfortable to talk to as well. The staff feel like I have known them for much longer as they always call me by name and with a smile. I feel blessed to have this kind of care and trust in my Doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Campbell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Campbell frequently treats Adrenal Gland Diseases, Anemia, and Arthritis.
Dr. Campbell's office is located at 2241 Sunset Blvd Ste C, Rocklin, CA 95765. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Campbell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.