Dr. Trotter has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christopher Trotter, MD is a cardiology specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Trotter completed a residency at Charleston Area Medical Center - Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Knoxville Heart Group and is affiliated with Claiborne Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Trotter is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Scott & White Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Charleston Area Medical Center - Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Charleston Area Medical Center - Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2009
- St. Mathews University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Trotter?
Dr. Trotter listened patiently to my concerns about chest pain while taking a detailed cardiac family history. He eased my mind through education on heart function and which cardiac test would be appropriate for me. His calming voice and clear instructions during my test helped to ease my anxiety level. Dr. Trotter reviewed and explained test results before I left testing room. He left me with a calming peace that all is well cardiac wise and I will return should any heart problems arise.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Christopher Trotter, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Trotter's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Trotter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Trotter frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Trotter's office is located at 1819 Clinch Ave Ste 108, Knoxville, TN 37916. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Claiborne Medical Center
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Leconte Medical Center
Knoxville Heart Group
Knoxville Heart Group1819 Clinch Ave Ste 108, Knoxville, TN 37916 Existing Patients: (865) 546-5111