Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Christopher McClure III, MD is a cardiology specialist in Clarksville, TN. Dr. McClure III completed a residency at Tulane U. He currently practices at Ascension Saint Thomas Heart Clarksville and is affiliated with Tennova Healthcare - Clarksville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McClure III is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Tulane U, Fellowship Hospital
- Tulane U, Residency Hospital
- Tulane U, Internship Hospital
- UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE / CHATTANOOGA, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McClure III?
Dr. McClure is amazing! He explains everything to make sure I understand what is going on. He takes his time with his patients, as well. The staff is kind and very helpful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McClure III frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. McClure III's office is located at 647 Dunlop Ln Ste 200, Clarksville, TN 37040. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McClure III has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tennova Healthcare - Clarksville