Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Christopher Browne, MD
Dr. Christopher Browne, MD is
- Texas Back Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Scripps Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2000
- University of Kansas School of Medicine Program, Internship Hospital — 1996
- The University Of Kansas College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- UNIVERSITY OF NOTRE DAME, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- GlobalHealth, Inc.
- Health Choice of Oklahoma
- Medicaid of Oklahoma
- Medicare of Oklahoma
- One Call Care Management
- OSMA Health
- Railroad Medicare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Browne?
Dr. Browne did both of my partial knee replacements, and I highly recommend him. He and his staff and caring, kind and listen.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Christopher Browne, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Browne's profile.
Dr. Browne in specializes in Orthopedic Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Browne frequently treats the following conditions: Osteoarthritis, Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee) and Osteoarthritis of Knee. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Browne's office is located at 1110 W Will Rogers Blvd Claremore, OK 74017. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Browne provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Christopher Browne, MD is affiliated with Oklahoma Surgical Hospital and Saint Francis Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Christopher Browne, MD holds board certification in Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Christopher Browne, MD has a star rating of 4.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Oklahoma Surgical Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital
Advanced Orthopedics of Oklahoma
Advanced Orthopedics of Oklahoma - Claremore1110 W Will Rogers Blvd, Claremore, OK 74017 (918) 341-0600
Advanced Orthopedics of Oklahoma2488 E 81st St Ste 290, Tulsa, OK 74137 (918) 494-2665
Advanced Orthopedics of Oklahoma - Owasso13720 E 86th St N Ste 100, Owasso, OK 74055 (918) 272-9515
Broken Arrow Urgent Care, Premiere
Broken Arrow1130 E Lansing St, Broken Arrow, OK 74012 (918) 994-4496
Eastern Oklahoma Orthopedic Center
McAlester1609 N Strong Blvd, McAlester, OK 74501 (800) 283-3662