Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Valentine accepts your insurance.
Dr. Christopher Valentine, MD is a hospice & palliative medicine specialist in Sandy, UT. Dr. Valentine completed a residency at University Of Ne Med Center. He currently practices at Sandy Ridge Family Medicine and is affiliated with Jordan Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Valentine is board certified in Family Practice.
- University Of Ne Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Nebraska / College of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Altius Health Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sandy Ridge Family Medicine9350 S 150 E Ste 150, Sandy, UT 84070 Existing Patients: (801) 508-3160
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Valentine?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Valentine's office is located at 9350 S 150 E Ste 150, Sandy, UT 84070. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Valentine has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jordan Valley Medical Center