Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lawlis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Christopher Lawlis, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Little Rock, AR. and is affiliated with Uams Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lawlis is board certified in Psychiatry.
- University of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Medical School — 2009
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 417 Main St, Little Rock, AR 72201 Existing Patients: (806) 789-8468
- 2 11501 Huron Ln Ste 5, Little Rock, AR 72211 Existing Patients: (501) 904-4762
The Pain and Wellness Group LLC317 Seven Springs Way Ste 201, Brentwood, TN 37027 Existing Patients: (615) 846-4558
Wright Plastic Surgery PA10801 Executive Center Dr Ste 101, Little Rock, AR 72211 Existing Patients: (501) 904-4762
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lawlis?
Dr Lawlis is compassionate and caring. I have been seeing him for about 6 months now and have even set up an appt for my husband to see him as well. Dr Lawlis is careful to talk through which meds work for me. I would highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lawlis frequently treats Psychosis Due to Mental Illness, Anxiety, and Group Psychotherapy.
Dr. Lawlis' office is located at 417 Main St, Little Rock, AR 72201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lawlis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Uams Medical Center