Dr. Aiken has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christopher Aiken, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Winston Salem, NC. Dr. Aiken completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Cornell U Sch Med/NY Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Yale University, Medical School — 1999
- University of Virginia, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 713 S Marshall St, Winston Salem, NC 27101 Existing Patients: (336) 722-7266
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Aiken?
Dr. Aiken is the best! Congrats on the 2017 Doctors of America award!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Christopher Aiken, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Aiken's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Aiken accepts your insurance.
Dr. Aiken frequently treats Psychotic Disorders and Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
Dr. Aiken's office is located at 713 S Marshall St, Winston Salem, NC 27101. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.