Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Christopher Aiken, MD
Dr. Christopher Aiken, MD is
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Yale Univ Sch of Med, Medical School — 1999
- Yale University, Medical School — 1999
- University of Virginia, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Psychiatry Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Aiken?
Dr. Aiken is the best! Congrats on the 2017 Doctors of America award!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Christopher Aiken, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Aiken's profile.
Dr. Aiken in specializes in Psychiatry. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Aiken frequently treats the following conditions: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Major Depressive Disorder and Anxiety. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Aiken's office is located at 1615 Polo Rd Winston Salem, NC 27106. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Aiken provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Christopher Aiken, MD has a star rating of 3.2/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
The Mood Treatment Center
Mood Treatment Center1615 Polo Rd, Winston Salem, NC 27106 (336) 722-7266
- 2 713 S Marshall St, Winston Salem, NC 27101 (336) 722-7266