Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Christopher Ahmad, MD
Dr. Christopher Ahmad, MD is a orthopedic sports medicine surgery specialist in Englewood, NJ. Dr. Ahmad completed a residency at New York Orthopaedic Hospital, Columbia University. He currently practices at ColumbiaDoctors and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Ahmad is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Kerlan Jobe Orthopedic Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- New York Orthopaedic Hospital, Columbia University, Residency Hospital — 1999
- New York Orthopaedic Hospital, Columbia University, Internship Hospital — 1996
- New York University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Columbia University, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ahmad?
Wonderful experience very professional and efficient Dr called us next day to ask how he was and insure us the procedure went great! Thanks
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ahmad has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christopher Ahmad, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ahmad's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ahmad accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ahmad frequently treats Elbow Sprain, Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis, and Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear).
Dr. Ahmad's office is located at 500 Grand Avenue, Englewood, NJ 07631. Find other locations and directions.