Dr. Christopher Prato, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Gastonia, NC. Dr. Prato completed a residency at University of North Carolina Hospitals. He currently practices at Carolina Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Center and is affiliated with Caromont Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Prato is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Carolina Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Center
Carolina Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Center2345 Court Dr, Gastonia, NC 28054 Existing Patients: (704) 865-0077
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 2002
- St Luke's Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1999
- St Luke's Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Prato?
I had to have a Hip Arthroscopy performed and had came to Dr. Prato after months of pain and getting nowhere with the current ortho doc I was seeing. He explained everything in terms that I could understand and was completely honest about what to expect. He is by far the best Ortho Doc I have ever met.
- Caromont Regional Medical Center