Dr. Petersen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christopher Petersen, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Hershey, PA. Dr. Petersen completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. He currently practices at Penn State Medical Group Psychiatry. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Petersen is board certified in Child Psychiatry.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1980
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Georgia Regents U, Medical College, Medical School — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Petersen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Christopher Petersen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Petersen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Petersen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Petersen frequently treats Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
Dr. Petersen's office is located at 22 Northeast Dr, Hershey, PA 17033. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Penn State Medical Group Psychiatry
Ppi Partial Hospitalization22 Northeast Dr, Hershey, PA 17033 Existing Patients: (800) 243-1455