Dr. Arnold has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christopher Arnold, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Fayetteville, AR. Dr. Arnold completed a residency at Hamot Med Center. He currently practices at Advanced Orthopedic Specialists and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Northwest Arkansas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Arnold is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Hamot Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Tennessee
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advanced Orthopedic Specialists
Advanced Orthopedic Specialists3900 N PARKVIEW DR, Fayetteville, AR 72703 Existing Patients: (479) 966-4187
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Arnold?
Dr. Arnold has repaired meniscus tears in both of my knees successfully. I finally underwent a total knee replacement and it had worked out really well. He and his staff are topnotch in every regard.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Christopher Arnold, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Arnold's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Arnold accepts your insurance.
Dr. Arnold frequently treats Knee & Lower Limb Surgery.
Dr. Arnold's office is located at 3900 N PARKVIEW DR, Fayetteville, AR 72703. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital Northwest Arkansas
- North Arkansas Regional Medical Center
- Northwest Medical Center - Springdale
- Washington Regional Medical Center