Dr. Abadi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christopher Abadi, MD is a cardiology specialist in Middletown, RI. Dr. Abadi completed a residency at Univ Of Ma Med Sch, Cardiovascular Diseases U Ma Mem Hlthcare-Univ Campus, Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Southcoast Health Cardiology and is affiliated with Charlton Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Abadi is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Univ Of Ma Med Sch, Cardiovascular Diseases U Ma Mem Hlthcare-Univ Campus, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- U Mass Med Ctr, Internship Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center, Fellow:Cardiovascular Diseases, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southcoast Health Cardiology
Southcoast Health Cardiology676 Aquidneck Ave, Middletown, RI 02842 Existing Patients: (401) 849-9042
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abadi?
I appreciate the expertise of Dr Abadi In aggressively and expertly finding the answer in my case
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Christopher Abadi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Abadi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Abadi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Abadi frequently treats Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, Hyperlipidemia, and Hypertension.
Dr. Abadi's office is located at 676 Aquidneck Ave, Middletown, RI 02842. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Charlton Memorial Hospital
- Newport Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital