Dr. Christof Westenfelder, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Westenfelder's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Christof Westenfelder, MD is a nephrology specialist in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Westenfelder completed a residency at University of Illinois. He currently practices at University of Utah Health and is affiliated with University Of Utah Hospitals And Clinics. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Westenfelder is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Illinois, Fellowship Hospital — 1973
- University of Illinois, Residency Hospital — 1973
- West Suburban Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1971
- Med Fac Christian Albrechts U, Kiel, Medical School — 1968
- Altius Health Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Utah Health50 N Medical Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84132 Existing Patients: (801) 581-6709
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Westenfelder?
Dr. Westenfelder is one amazing physician. He never wishes, cares about his patients. Understands, listens, and explains everything. I am very grateful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Westenfelder accepts your insurance.
Dr. Westenfelder frequently treats Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease, Chronic Kidney Diseases, and Diabetes With Renal Manifestations.
Dr. Westenfelder's office is located at 50 N Medical Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84132. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Westenfelder has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Utah Hospitals And Clinics