Dr. Chung has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christine Chung, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Berkeley, CA. She currently practices at Alta Bates Summit Comp Cncr Ctr and is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chung is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Brown & Toland Physicians
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Health System
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, Korean, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chung?
Dr. Chung is absolutely wonderful. She is warm and friendly and reassuring. She treated me for breast cancer and I have had several follow-up appointments with her. I have never had to wait long and everyone in the office has always been friendly and supportive.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Christine Chung, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chung's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chung accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chung frequently treats PET-CT Scan, SPECT Scan, and Ultrasound Guided Procedures.
Dr. Chung's office is located at 2001 Dwight Way, Berkeley, CA 94704. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chung speaks Spanish, French, and Korean. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Alta Bates Summit Comp Cncr Ctr
Alta Bates Summit Comp Cncr Ctr2001 Dwight Way, Berkeley, CA 94704 Existing Patients: (510) 204-1591