Dr. Christine Rogness, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rogness' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Christine Rogness, MD is a general surgery specialist in Castle Rock, CO. Dr. Rogness completed a residency at University Hospital University Colo Health Scis Center. She currently practices at Mountain View Surgical Associates and is affiliated with Parker Adventist Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rogness is board certified in General Surgery.
- University Hospital University Colo Health Scis Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- University of Colorado At Denver, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rogness?
April of 2011 could have been my expiration date, but thanks to Dr. Christine Rogness and her professional team I am still here nine years later. Thank you!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rogness accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rogness frequently treats Appendectomy, Laparoscopic, Ventral Hernia, and Appendicitis.
Dr. Rogness' office is located at 2352 Meadows Blvd Ste 250, Castle Rock, CO 80109. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rogness speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rogness has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Parker Adventist Hospital
- Sky Ridge Medical Center