Dr. Christine Powell, MD is a family medicine specialist in Tyler, TX. Dr. Powell completed a residency at University Of Tx Health Center Tyler. She currently practices at University Health Clinic and is affiliated with CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital - Tyler. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
University Health Clinic
Limited To Official Government Duties On3310 Patriot Dr, Tyler, TX 75701 Existing Patients: (903) 939-7870
- University Of Tx Health Center Tyler, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University of Texas Health Science Center At Tyler, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, Medical School — 1994
- University of Texas / Austin Campus, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Locals (any local)
- Molina Healthcare
- Principal Life
- Providence Health Plans
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Powell?
Dr. Powell has been my primary physician for several years now. I usually see her approximately every 6 months for followup on my various ailments. She listens and treats me as another intelligent adult. She is very willing to answer questions and decide with me on possible options for my care. She has no hesitancy in referring to a specialist if needed. I never have to wait very long, but know if I do, she will still spend an adequate amount of time with me.
- CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital - Tyler
- University Of Texas Health Science Center At Tyler