Dr. Payne has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christine Payne, MD is a family medicine specialist in Waterbury, VT. Dr. Payne completed a residency at Health Alliance Hospital Leominster. She currently practices at Cvmc Family Medicine-waterbury and is affiliated with University of Vermont Health Network - Central Vermont Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Payne is board certified in Family Practice.
- Health Alliance Hospital Leominster, Residency Hospital
- Dartmouth School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Payne?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Payne accepts your insurance.
Dr. Payne frequently treats Immunization Administration, Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening , and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. Payne's office is located at 130 S Main St, Waterbury, VT 05676. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University of Vermont Health Network - Central Vermont Medical Center
- University Of Vermont Medical Center