Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Melton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Roberta Melton, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Melton completed a residency at Saint Vincent's Hospital. She currently practices at Christine Melton MD PC. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Melton is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Saint Vincent's Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University of British Columbia Fac Med, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Christine Melton MD PC
R Christine Melton MD247 3rd Ave Rm 202, New York, NY 10010 Existing Patients: (212) 475-3791
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Melton?
A compassionate and caring doctor who makes well considered and excellent decisions about treatment
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Melton frequently treats Retina Diseases, Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), and Bell's Palsy.
Dr. Melton's office is located at 247 3rd Ave Rm 202, New York, NY 10010. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Melton has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.