Dr. Wilder has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christine Wilder, MD is a addiction psychiatry specialist in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Wilder completed a residency at Duke University. She currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF CINCINNATI COLLEGE OF MEDICINE and is affiliated with University Of Cincinnati Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wilder is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry.
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Duke University, Residency Hospital — 2007
- University of California At Davis / School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Masters Health Evaluation Sciences, University Of Virginia, Other Education — 2003
- University of Virginia / Main Campus, Medical School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wilder?
She truly cares about her patients. She takes the time to WORK with you. I just love Dr Wilder!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Christine Wilder, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wilder's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wilder accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wilder frequently treats Addiction and Opioid Withdrawal.
Dr. Wilder's office is located at 3131 Harvey Ave Ste 104, Cincinnati, OH 45229. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Cincinnati Medical Center
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine3131 Harvey Ave Ste 104, Cincinnati, OH 45229 Existing Patients: (513) 585-8227