Dr. Fisher has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christine Fisher, MD is a cardiology specialist in Hays, KS. Dr. Fisher completed a residency at University Iowa Hospital And Clins. She currently practices at First Care Clinic. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Barnes Jewish Hospital Wash University, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University Iowa Hospital And Clins, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University Iowa Hospital And Clins, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
First Care Clinic
First Care Clinic105 W 13th St, Hays, KS 67601 Existing Patients: (785) 621-4990
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fisher?
Excellent physician! A compassionate, sincere professional who makes the patient feel like you are the most important person of the day. In areas that are secondary to Dr. Fisher, she takes the initiative to refer and schedule appointments for the patient. My specific area was in orthopedic. She truly has the patient's best interests at heart.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fisher accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fisher frequently treats Hypertension, Arrhythmia Screening, and Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test.
Dr. Fisher's office is located at 105 W 13th St, Hays, KS 67601. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.