Dr. Christine Cheng, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cheng's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Christine Cheng, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Leawood, KS. Dr. Cheng completed a residency at Barnes Hospital, Washington University. She currently practices at Childrens Mercy South Anesthesia Department. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cheng is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- Barnes Hospital, Washington University, Fellowship Hospital
- Barnes Hospital, Washington University, Residency Hospital
- Barnes Hospital, Washington University, Internship Hospital
- University of Texas Medical School At San Antonio, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cheng?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cheng accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cheng frequently treats Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers) , Hand Fracture , and De Quervain's Disease.
Dr. Cheng's office is located at 5808 W 110TH ST, Leawood, KS 66211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cheng has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.