Dr. Christine Edwards, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Boca Raton, FL. Dr. Edwards completed a residency at St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital. She currently practices at Florida Perinatal Center and is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
Florida Perinatal Center
Florida Perinatal Center9325 Glades Rd Ste 206, Boca Raton, FL 33434 (561) 488-5015
Florida Peranatel Center LOC
Florida Peranatel Center LOC9750 Nw 33rd St Ste 120, Coral Springs, FL 33065 (954) 255-5799
- Albert Einstein College Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at Roosevelt Division, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 1985
- Barnard College, Columbia University, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Edwards?
Friendly and helpful front office staff. Sonographers are warm, take their time, and thoroughly explain ultrasounds. Doctors are compassionate, thorough, knowledgeable, and attentive. I highly recommend Florida Perinatal Center and am grateful for the level care that they provided throughout both of my high-risk pregnancies.
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
- Broward Health Coral Springs
- Northwest Medical Center
- West Boca Medical Center