Dr. Yeon has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christina Yeon, MD is a hematology specialist in South Pasadena, CA. Dr. Yeon completed a residency at University Of California Los Angeles. She currently practices at Ccsmgcity of Hope Medical Group. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of California Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University Of California Los Angeles, Residency Hospital — 2001
- University of California-Los Angeles, Internship Hospital — 1999
- David Geffen School Of Medicine At UCLA, University Of California, Los Angeles, Medical School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ccsmgcity of Hope Medical Group209 Fair Oaks Ave, South Pasadena, CA 91030 Existing Patients: (626) 396-2900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yeon?
Dr. Yeon treated my mother for terminal lung cancer, and she did so with the utmost respect to her. My mother couldn’t have had a better doctor to care for her and keep us her family aware of all that was happening from the first appointment to the last.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Christina Yeon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Yeon's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Yeon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Yeon frequently treats Breast Cancer, Erythropoietin Test, and Oral Cancer Screening.
Dr. Yeon's office is located at 209 Fair Oaks Ave, South Pasadena, CA 91030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Yeon speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.