Click here to compare with other Infectious Disease Specialists.
Dr. Christina Fiske, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Fiske completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. She currently practices at Infectious Disease Clinic and is affiliated with Williamson Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fiske is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Loyola University of Chicago / School of Dentistry, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fiske?
I found her to be very caring, her staff very friendly. My experience was excellent.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fiske frequently treats Mycobacterial Lung Infection, Sepsis, and Bacterial Sepsis.
Dr. Fiske's office is located at 1211 21st Ave S Ste 102A, Nashville, TN 37212. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fiske has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Williamson Medical Center