Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Christina Walsh, MD is a hematology specialist in Mount Holly, NJ. Dr. Walsh completed a residency at New York University Hospitals Center. She currently practices at Memorial Hospital of Burlington County - Psychiatry Unit. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- New York University Hospitals Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- New York University Hospitals Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- North Shore University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Memorial Hospital of Burlington County - Psychiatry Unit175 Madison Ave, Mount Holly, NJ 08060 Existing Patients: (856) 355-0340
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Walsh?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Walsh frequently treats Acute Leukemia, Adrenal Gland Cancer, and All Lymphoma.
Dr. Walsh's office is located at 175 Madison Ave, Mount Holly, NJ 08060. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Walsh speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Walsh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.