Dr. Smillie has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christina Smillie, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Stratford, CT. Dr. Smillie completed a residency at Waterbury Regl. She currently practices at BREASTFEEDING RESOURCES. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smillie is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Waterbury Regl, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Waterbury Regl Dept Peds, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University of California School of Medicine - Davis, Medical School — 1977
- University Of California, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Breastfeeding Resources2505 Main St Ste 223, Stratford, CT 06615 Existing Patients: (203) 375-5812
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smillie?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smillie accepts your insurance.
Dr. Smillie frequently treats Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema), and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD).
Dr. Smillie's office is located at 2505 Main St Ste 223, Stratford, CT 06615. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.