Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Christina Jacobsen, MD
Dr. Christina Jacobsen, MD is
- Boston Children's Hospital/Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Boston Children's Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Washington University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jacobsen?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Christina Jacobsen, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Jacobsen's profile.
Dr. Jacobsen in specializes in Pediatric Endocrinology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Jacobsen's office is located at 300 Longwood Ave Boston, MA 02115. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Jacobsen provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Christina Jacobsen, MD is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Christina Jacobsen, MD holds board certification in Clinical Genetics and Genomics, Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Boston Children's Hospital
Boston Children's Hospital300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 (617) 355-4472
New England Pain Cere10 Centennial Dr, Peabody, MA 01960 (781) 216-3400
Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Endocrinology
Chldma-childrens Hospital Boston333 Longwood Ave Fl 2, Boston, MA 02115 (617) 355-7476