Dr. Christina Herring, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Herring's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Christina Herring, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Bryn Mawr, PA. Dr. Herring completed a residency at Med College Pa. She currently practices at Christina Herring and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Herring is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- Med College Pa, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Med College Pa, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Med Coll of PA, Medical School — 1975
- Medical College of Pennsylvania, Medical School — 1975
- Oberlin College, Undergraduate School — 1968
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Keystone Health Plan East
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Herring?
Really cares about her patients. Goes above and beyond. She will stay with you until she gets to the root of the problem. So caring and compassionate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Herring accepts your insurance.
Dr. Herring frequently treats Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , ADHD and-or ADD, and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
Dr. Herring's office is located at 1030 E Lancaster Ave Apt L6, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Herring has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Christina Herring1030 E Lancaster Ave Apt L6, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010 (610) 525-1113