Call (703) 278-3358 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Christina Brzezniak, DO
Dr. Christina Brzezniak, DO is a oncology specialist in Reston, VA. Dr. Brzezniak completed a residency at DWIGHT DAVID EISENHOWER ARMY MEDICAL CENTER. She currently practices at Virginia Cancer Specialists and is affiliated with Reston Hospital Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brzezniak is board certified in Hematology.
- Walter Reed National Military Medical Center (National Capital Consortium), Fellowship Hospital
- DWIGHT DAVID EISENHOWER ARMY MEDICAL CENTER, Residency Hospital
- DWIGHT DAVID EISENHOWER ARMY MEDICAL CENTER, Internship Hospital
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brzezniak?
The appointment was quick but she gave me a tremendous amount of information. She listened and responded to every concern I had.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brzezniak has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christina Brzezniak, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brzezniak's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brzezniak accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brzezniak frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection.
Dr. Brzezniak's office is located at 1860 Town Center Dr Ste 460, Reston, VA 20190. Find other locations and directions.
- Reston Hospital Center
- Inova Loudoun Hospital