Dr. Christina Bandera, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bandera's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Christina Bandera, MD is a oncology specialist in Providence, RI. Dr. Bandera completed a residency at Brigham and Women's/Mgh. She currently practices at RHODE ISLAND HOSPITAL BAYSIDE and is affiliated with The Miriam Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Penn Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Brigham and Women's/Mgh, Residency Hospital
- Brigham and Women's/Mgh, Internship Hospital
- Johns Hopkins U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Rhode Island Hospital Bayside
women's medicine collaborative146 W River St, Providence, RI 02904 Existing Patients: (401) 793-7917
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bandera?
Dr. Bandera is very professional. She helped me through a very difficult time. Everything went well and the end result was successful because of her. Let me thank her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bandera accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bandera frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Bandera's office is located at 146 W River St, Providence, RI 02904. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bandera speaks Arabic, Egyptian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Bandera has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Miriam Hospital