Dr. Christian Adonizio, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Adonizio's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Christian Adonizio, MD is a hematology specialist in Danville, PA. Dr. Adonizio completed a residency at Main Line Hospital - Lankenau. He currently practices at Geisinger Health System and is affiliated with Geisinger Community Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Adonizio is board certified in Hematology.
- Hospital of Fox Chase Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Master of Liberal Arts -- University of Pennsylvania, Other Education — 2009
- Main Line Hospital - Lankenau, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Main Line Hospital - Lankenau, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Thomas Jefferson U, Medical College, Medical School — 1996
- University of Scranton, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Adonizio?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Adonizio accepts your insurance.
Dr. Adonizio frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Anemia.
Dr. Adonizio's office is located at 100 N Academy Ave, Danville, PA 17822. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Adonizio has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Geisinger Community Medical Center
- Geisinger Medical Center
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center