Dr. Updike has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christian Updike, MD is a occupational medicine specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Updike completed a residency at Indiana University School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Injury Care Associates LLC and is affiliated with Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center. Dr. Updike is board certified in Family Practice.
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2001
- University Of Colorado, Medical School — 1998
- University Of North Carolina, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Kaiser Permanente
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Injury Care Associates LLC2490 W 26th Ave Ste 5a, Denver, CO 80211 Existing Patients: (847) 337-3733
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Updike?
This was my first workers comp claim, and I was lost about the process. Dr. Updike truly advocates for his patients. He is easy to talk to, truly cares and has a great staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Christian Updike, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Updike's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Updike accepts your insurance.
Dr. Updike frequently treats Physical Examination and Work-Related Injuries.
Dr. Updike's office is located at 2490 W 26th Ave Ste 5a, Denver, CO 80211. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center