Dr. Christian DuBois, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Amery, WI. Dr. DuBois completed a residency at Yale University Department Of Orthopaedic Surgery. He currently practices at Twin Cities Orthopedics and is affiliated with AllinaHealth - United Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. DuBois is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Rush University Medical Center Spinal Surgery Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Yale University Department Of Orthopaedic Surgery, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1999
- University Of Chicago/The Pritzker School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- University Of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery Fellowship, Other Education
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wisconsin
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. DuBois?
I had a L5-S1 Fusion in April 2019 and my surgeon was Dr. Christian Dubois. I researched surgeons prior to starting the process. I met with Dr. Dubois for a consult and knew from the start that I had selected the right surgeon for me. He was very confident and answered all of my questions with ease. He is professional and did an excellent job with the fusion. I have had no complications and feel great. I would highly recommend Dr. Dubois and if ever needed, would go to him again.
- AllinaHealth - United Hospital
- Amery Hospital and Clinic
- HealthEast Care System - Woodwinds Health Campus
- Lakeview Hospital
- River Falls Area Hospital