Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Moncrief accepts your insurance.
Dr. Christian Moncrief, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Wichita Falls, TX. Dr. Moncrief completed a residency at Brooke Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Wichita Falls Heart Clinic Pllc. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Moncrief is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- St Lukes Episcopal Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Letterman Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1979
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- South Carolina U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Wichita Falls Heart Clinic Pllc2101 9th St, Wichita Falls, TX 76301 Existing Patients: (940) 766-3190
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moncrief?
Dr. Moncrief did my bypass in January 2018 when he first came to Paris Regional Medical Center. I couldn't ask for a better outcome or a better surgeon. I don't plan on having another surgery, but if I do, Dr. Moncrief will do it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Moncrief frequently treats Thoracentesis, Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias, and Aneurysm.
Dr. Moncrief's office is located at 2101 9th St, Wichita Falls, TX 76301. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Moncrief has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.