Call (913) 386-3163 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Christian Hettinger, MD is a urology specialist in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Hettinger completed a residency at Mayo Medical School. He currently practices at Kansas City Urology Care and is affiliated with Menorah Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hettinger is board certified in Urology.
- Mayo Medical School, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Mayo Medical School, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Kansas, Inc.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mutual of Omaha
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kansas City Urology Care
Nall Office10701 Nall Ave Ste 100, Overland Park, KS 66211 Existing Patients: (913) 386-3163
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hettinger?
Very personable, clear delivery, complete understanding, and kind.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hettinger has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christian Hettinger, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hettinger's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hettinger accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hettinger frequently treats Enlarged Prostate (BPH), Polyuria, and Blood in Urine (Hematuria).
Dr. Hettinger's office is located at 10701 Nall Ave Ste 100, Overland Park, KS 66211. Find other locations and directions.
- Menorah Medical Center
- Belton Regional Medical Center
- Centerpoint Medical Center
- Research Medical Center
- Saint Luke's East Hospital