Dr. Chouchani has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christian Chouchani, DO is a obstetrics specialist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Chouchani completed a residency at University at Buffalo NY. He currently practices at Signature Obgyn and is affiliated with Kenmore Mercy Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- University at Buffalo NY, Residency Hospital — 2012
- State University Of New York At Buffalo Sisters Of Charity Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Canisius College, Undergraduate School — 2009
- Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Copley Stanford S MD30 N Union Rd Ste 101, Buffalo, NY 14221 Existing Patients: (716) 633-6363
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chouchani?
Dr. Chouchani always listens to me and seems genuinely concerned and caring. He took the time to review a report from another doctor which eased my mind.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Christian Chouchani, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chouchani's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chouchani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chouchani frequently treats Gynecologic Conditions and Obstetric Care.
Dr. Chouchani's office is located at 30 N Union Rd Ste 101, Buffalo, NY 14221. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chouchani speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Sisters Of Charity Hospital
- Sisters of Charity Hospital, St. Joseph Campus