Dr. Christian Assad-Kottner, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in McAllen, TX. Dr. Assad-Kottner completed a residency at University of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch. He currently practices at Rio Grande Valley Cardiology and is affiliated with Rio Grande Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Assad-Kottner is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Rio Grande Valley Cardiology
Rio Grande Valley Cardiology101 E Ridge Rd Ste B, McAllen, TX 78503 Existing Patients: (956) 682-5665
- UAMS, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- VIVA/Fogarty Institute for Innovation Endovascular/Peripheral Innovation Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- The Methodist Hospital, DeBakey Heart and Vascular Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- University of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University of Texas at Houston, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Assad-Kottner?
I just had a 'virtual' office visit with Dr. Assad- Kottner via the internet. It was very pleasant, convenient and safe amid the pandemic. I would recommend Dr. Kottner to anyone in need of a cardiologist.
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital