Click here to compare with other Critical Care Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Christa Siebenburgen, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Dayton, OH. Dr. Siebenburgen completed a residency at Boston Medical Center. She currently practices at Wright State Physicians - Surgery and is affiliated with Kettering Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Siebenburgen is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital
- Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2015
- Boston Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Drexel U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 2010
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Wright State Physicians - Surgery
Southwest Cardiology Inc3533 Southern Blvd Ste 2100, Dayton, OH 45429 Existing Patients: (937) 395-8556
Kettering Medical Center3535 Southern Blvd, Dayton, OH 45429 Existing Patients: (937) 298-3399
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Siebenburgen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Siebenburgen frequently treats Traumatic Brain Injury, Rib Fracture, and Appendicitis.
Dr. Siebenburgen's office is located at 3533 Southern Blvd Ste 2100, Dayton, OH 45429. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Siebenburgen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kettering Medical Center