Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Christa Balanoff, MD is a general surgery specialist in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Balanoff completed a residency at Riley Hosp for Chldn. She currently practices at University of Kansas Hospital and is affiliated with Menorah Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Balanoff is board certified in General Surgery.
- Riley Hosp for Chldn, Residency Hospital
- Roudebush VA Hosp, Residency Hospital
- Wishard Hosp, Residency Hospital
- U Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2002
- IU Health University, Internship Hospital — 1997
- U Tex Hlth Sci Ctr, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Balanoff?
Excellent communication by Dr and staff. Friendly and caring. Attention to detail and speed of scheduling/coordination of all areas of care. (radiologist, oncologist, mri, lymphedema nurse, lab, and surgery) Provided clear and information list of all appointments, and where to go. Answered and explained everything in clear easy to understand way/terms. Gave patient choices and ability to express desires and needs. Very pleased with compassionate knowledgeable care. Would recommend this Dr.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Balanoff frequently treats Breast Cancer, Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant, and Mastectomy.
Dr. Balanoff's office is located at 10787 Nall Ave Ste 220, Overland Park, KS 66211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Balanoff has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Menorah Medical Center
- University Of Kansas Hospital