Dr. Chris Kim, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kim's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Chris Kim, MD is a cardiology specialist in Pueblo, CO. Dr. Kim completed a residency at University of Alabama Hospital. He currently practices at Centura Health - St. Mary Corwin Hospital and is affiliated with Penrose-St. Francis Health Services. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kim is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- University of Alabama Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Baptist Health System, Internship Hospital — 1994
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Medical School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Centura Health - St. Mary Corwin Hospital1008 Minnequa Ave, Pueblo, CO 81004 Existing Patients: (719) 557-5210
Colorado Springs Cardiologists, PC
Colorado Springs Cardiologists PC2222 N Nevada Ave Ste 4007, Colorado Springs, CO 80907 Existing Patients: (719) 776-8500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kim?
Scheduling can be tricky because there are more than one Dr. Kim there. One of the other Dr. Kim's is a surgeon, and even though she is at that office location, she is connected with a different "outfit" and copays go elsewhere also. Can get confusing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kim frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Kim's office is located at 1008 Minnequa Ave, Pueblo, CO 81004. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kim has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Penrose-St. Francis Health Services
- UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central