Dr. Raphtis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Chris Raphtis, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Warren, MI. Dr. Raphtis completed a residency at U Mo Kansas City-Truman Eye Found. He currently practices at Warren Eye Center and is affiliated with Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Raphtis is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- U Mo Kansas City-Truman Eye Found, Residency Hospital — 1998
- St John Hospital And Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University of Iowa, Medical School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Raphtis?
Dr Raphtis is a kind and communicative doctor of great skill. He successfully treated me for recurrent erosion syndrome & epithelial basement membrane dystrophy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chris Raphtis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Raphtis' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Raphtis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Raphtis frequently treats Stye, Corneal Erosion, and Chalazion.
Dr. Raphtis' office is located at 28627 Hoover Rd, Warren, MI 48093. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Raphtis speaks Greek and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus
Warren Eye Center
Warren Eye Center28627 Hoover Rd, Warren, MI 48093 (586) 573-7555